- Category: Course
- Published on Thursday, 29 December 2016 09:19
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 233
Hand on Electronics Duration: 20 Hours
The Course is design for beginner who is interested to develop practical skill on electronics component level works it’s a very root level training for beginners, this course help to develop make a strong hand on practice on Project Development etc…Its also include component testing and soldering /desoldering etc.
The course covers following tropics:
- Basic electronics.
- Components identification.
MOSFET, Opamp, Contact Relay
Dc Motor, Motor Drivers, Led
Diodes, Resistor Potentiometer
Capacitor, Ne 555,LDR,Opto-Coupler
Transformer, Voltage Regulator IC L78Xx
- Testing Equipment (Multimeter/Oscilloscope)
- Component fault testing.
- Soldering/Desoldeing Technique.
- Various types of Sensors.
- IR Sensor, Gas sensor, Distance sensor, Temperature sensor
- Sensor Modules
- Power supply.
- PCB Design
- PCB software.
- Layout design.
- PCB fabrication.
- Purpose of Printed Circuit Boards, Colder Solder Joints,Tinning, Splicing Two Wires Together, Soldering Stranded Wire, Soldering to Terminals, Tack Soldering, Soldering to Printed-Circuit Boards
- Software simulation.
Course Fee: 3000/-
Course Fee+Project Kit= 4000/-(kit contain, Multimeter, Soldering Accessories, Breadboard, PCB)